Looking for veterinary services in Katy?
Animal Hospital of Katy offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- Annual canine/feline
- Canine Influenza Vaccines also offered as prevention
Boarding – Offered to our exclusive patients (canine and feline)
- Canine vaccines required: Rabies, Distemper, Lepto,Parvo, Corona, Bordetella, Canine Influenza.
- Feline vaccines required: Rabies and FVRCP
- Royal Canin
- Science Diet
- Complete in-house laboratory
- Outside Laboratories: (Antech, Idexx, TVMDL, Texas A&M Gastrointestinal Laboratory, Kansas State, and Michigan State)
- Digital Radiology
- Anesthetic free dental (also offered once a month)
- Allergies: food and inhalant
- International: USDA National Accredited
- Lick Granulomas
- Inflammatory lesions
Parasite Testing / Preventions
- Heartworm – Sentinel, Heartgard, Advantage Multi, Trifexis, Revolution, as well as Generics.
- General (including Spay/Neuter, mass removal)
- Specialist referral available (Board Certified Surgeon)
- Daytime emergencies welcome on walk-in basis
- After hours emergencies: Clients will be given Dr. Euers’ home and cell number -VERGI (713) 932-9589